$190 per 38-52-minute standard individual therapy session
$205 per 53-60 minute extended individual therapy session
$205 per 50-55-minute couples/family session
$230 per 60 minute intake session with new client
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I am on the following insurance panel:
- PacificSource (BrightPath Network, Legacy Plus Network, Preferred PSN Network, Prime PSN Network, SmartHealth Tier1/SmartChoice, and Voyager)
In addition, many health care plans provide out-of-network mental health benefits including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Regence
- Providence Behavioral Health
- Managed Health Network
- United Behavioral Health
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check, Visa and Mastercard accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked. Insurance will not reimburse for missed sessions.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions?Please contact me for further information.